Gamers in General
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamers in General Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H1Z1 - Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StrifeWolfe
Admin
StrifeWolfe

H1Z1 - Discussion Empty
PostSubject: H1Z1 - Discussion   H1Z1 - Discussion EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:35 pm

After it's rocky release, H1Z1 has finally stabilized and has become a much needed addition to the Zombie/Survival genre. What are some of your opinions of the game? What do you think could be added, improved, changed, etc. I personally think that vehicles should already have some of the parts installed and you should be able to find other things left in cars, like bullets or guns in police cars and pickup trucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/strifewolfe
DDragon
Admin
DDragon

H1Z1 - Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: H1Z1 - Discussion   H1Z1 - Discussion EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:56 pm

H1Z1 is turning out to be a better game since they are fixing issues but as always fixing one thing breaks another. We have survived 2 server wipes and now have a decent base and 2 messed up structures and 1 which is going to be a finished product and probably remain my blueprint for future base builds. It will have 7 individual rooms 6 large and 1 small.  We currently play on Hunger and have the resources to give any new player to our team a good start. I don't plan on doing a pvp server till later when they have more of the stuff fixed so we can have a better time of the game.
We also have a group at H1Z1DB Group. Join us so it gets our name out so we can get more active players and have an army when we decide to move over to the pvp servers or when the game finally goes full release.
Back to top Go down

H1Z1 - Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers in General :: All About Games-
Jump to: